The IITA Advantage…
- Driving more international business to our members
- Educating the industry about the important contributions of the receptive market in increased travel to the US
- Addressing legislative issues which directly impact the receptive sector of the travel industry
IITA Offers Members:
- Networking opportunities with the nation’s leading receptive tour operators and suppliers
- Educational seminars at the annual Summit
- Discounted registration fees to attend the IITA Summit and Membership Meetings
- Advertising in association publications
- Committee participation
- Bi-Weekly Newsletters
- Member listing on the IITA website
- Right to use the IITA logo in your place of business or on your website
IITA Membership is Comprised of:
Inbound Tour Operator Members
Inbound Tour Operator Membership is available to travel organizations (for example, receptive tour operators, destination management companies, or incentive management companies) with offices in the United States deriving more than 75% of their annual revenue from inbound tourism services to the United States, and:
- the company must have been in business for a minimum of two (2) years, or
- the President/Chairman, a senior manager or principle in the firm must have been involved in a recognized capacity in the industry for four (4) years.
Tour Operator Members
Tour Operator Members may be domestic or international companies with packaged product to the United States promoted either via a brochure, website or other electronic means. These companies would be those which do not currently meet the requirement of having 75% of their revenue coming from international business.
Join Now! (Download the application for Tour Operator Members)
Associate Membership is available to:
- Destination Marketing/Management Organizations (including international, national or subnational bodies, state or provincial tourism offices, convention and visitors bureaus, and chambers of commerce) which promote cities, regions, states, or the United States as a travel destination,
- Suppliers of travel services (for example hotels, transportation companies, restaurants, attractions) and other organizations engaged in selling products/services to Inbound Tour Operator Members, or
- Other organizations with an interest in international inbound travel, like government agencies, educational institutions, travel trade associations, travel trade media.
Join Now! (Download the application for Associate Members)
Sustaining membership is open to associate (supplier) members of the association. IITA Sustaining Membership increases your role and visibility within the association with additional exposure and a position on the IITA Advisory Board.
Industry Service Providers
Industry Services Providers are companies that provide non-travel goods and services used by Inbound Tour Operator and/or Associate Members in conducting their normal business activities. These goods and services may include accounting, legal printing, insurance, advertising, technical and similar other goods and services.
Join Now! (Download the application for Industry Service Provider Members)
If you would like more information about IITA membership or need assistance, we would be happy to help you! Please contact: email@example.com or 859.219.3545.